The classic brow tint and brow henna have met their match to combine best of both worlds to give you the most stunning brow service!
Introducing....THE HYBRID BROW TINT
Hybrid brow tint is the first gel dye with a henna effect. Highly pigmented dye that tints both hairs and skin, providing a graphic and intense result that lasts up to 7 days on skin and up to 7 weeks on brow hair. *keep in mind that the lighter the colour, the sooner it will fade.
The ammonia-free formula guarantees a gentle effect on hair structure and is a beautiful pairing with brow lamination.
We carefully map out the shape you want, and the gel tint is applied exactly where you want the colour to stain so you are left with the perfect shape and fuller-looking brows!
$55 - Hybrid Brow Tint
$70 - Hybrid Brow Tint & Wax (Save $5 when booked together!)
What is the result?
The brows will look very polished, symmetrical and defined. The brow stain will give the appearance that you are wearing brow makeup and therefore a more full looking brow. This is the perfect service to get done before an event!
Who is the service ideal for?
- Anyone wanting more defined looking eyebrows.
- Anyone with light brow hair.
- Anyone with sparse areas in their eyebrows.
- Anyone who has uneven eyebrows.
- Anyone who wants their brows to look polished for an event or vacation.
- Anyone who may want to do a microblading service but isn’t ready to commit to a long-term result.
How long does it last?
Depending on the depth of colour we use, and how much brow hair you have, the result can last up to 10 days on the skin, and up to 6 weeks on the brow hair.
How often can they have this treatment done?
As often as they would like! We recommend every 4-6 weeks.
This treatment may not be for you if any of the following apply.
- Psoriasis/Eczema (In the area to be treated)
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Alopecia (We can certainly do the treatment, but the results will not last long)
- Recent Permanent Make-up (Must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Allergies to dyes
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Pink Eye
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding (We can do the treatment but it is notable that your skin can be more sensitive. But we always suggest consulting with your doctor.)
How to prepare for the appointment:
You would only need to prepare for this appointment if you were getting a brow wax along with it. Otherwise there isn't any preparation needed!
If you are getting a brow wax with your hybrid tint:
- You must discontinue the use of skincare containing retinol, AHAs/BHAs, hydroquinone, and benzoyl peroxide a minimum of 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Avoid chemical peels or intensive facial treatments at least 1 week prior to brow waxing.
- If you are currently taking Accutane (acne medication), you cannot have waxing done until you have discontinued the use for at least 6 months.
- Avoid getting your brows wet and applying brow makeup for 24 hours.
- To prolong the results, avoid scrubbing the area when washing your face.
How is this different from a classic brow tint?
A classic brow tint focuses mostly on tinting the hair, rather than giving a stain. Also, a classic brow tint doesn’t fully penetrate the brow hair and therefore will not last a long. The Hybrid Brow Tint will give a much more defined and fuller look.
Is this service safe to be done while pregnant or breastfeeding?
This service is safe, however the skin can be more sensitive in these circumstances so they could be more likely to have irritation. We always suggest that you consult your doctor.