Want all the benefits of The Luxe Red Carpet Peel, but don't have the time for the full treatment? Or maybe you are someone that simply wants the results without all the extras!
We know how important it is to take time for self-care and to stay consistent to reach your skin goals. But we also know that it can be hard to find time with our busy lives.
Good news! We have refined your favourite iS Clinical treatment to give you all the same results, but we will get you in and out in 30 minutes!
The Fire & Ice Red Carpet Peel is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. This facial is result-driven and designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, treat problematic skin, reduce fine lines and encourage cellular renewal, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
This is the go-to treatment for celebrities before a red carpet event, hence the red carpet name! With having no downtime, this peel is the perfect way to prep your skin before an event to look your absolute best.
$129 - Express Fire & Ice Peel (30 Minutes)
Have a little extra time? Add on a HydroJelly Mask - $30 (15 Minutes)
Ask to add on a FREE Mineral Makeup Touch-Up (15 Minutes)
What is the result?
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths texture and uneven skin
- Provides long lasting, deep exfoliation
- Helps to reduce acne scars
- Helps to unclog congested pores
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Provides powerful hydration
What is included in the treatment? (All iS Clinical Products)
- Express skin assessment
- Double cleanse
- Intensive peel
- Priority extractions
- Soothing, cooling, and hydrating mask
- Finishing products like serums, moisturizer, eye cream and lip treatment
- Optional mineral makeup touch-up
Who is the service ideal for?
- Anyone wanting to have glowing skin before an event
- Aging skin
- Dull skin
- Sun Damaged skin
- Acne prone
- Skin with a lot of texture
How often can they have this treatment done?
For best results, we recommend doing this treatment in a series of 3, 4 weeks apart. Then to maintain the results, we recommend maintaining the results every 3 months.
This treatment may not be for you if any of the following apply:
- Rosacea/highly sensitive skin
- Are using skincare containing retinol, AHAs/BHAs, hydroquinone, and benzoyl peroxide. (Must discontinue use a minimum of 3 days prior to the appointment)
- Accutane (Must be off for 6 months)
- Eczema/psoriasis (On the area to be treated)
- Open breakouts/lesions
How to prepare for the appointment:
- Avoid waxing and laser for 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Discontinue the use of skincare containing retinol, AHA's/BHA's, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide a minimum of 3 days prior to the appointment.
- Please notify us it if you are taking any medications that cause photosensitivity.
- Keep your skin well hydrated for the week leading up to your appointment.
- If you are currently taking Accutane, you cannot have this treatment until 6 months after you discontinue use.
- Wear a minimum strength of SPF 20 sunscreen daily
- Avoid abrasive exfoliants for at least 5 days post treatment
- Avoid using products containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) for three days post treatment
- As your skin has been newly resurfaced, avoid prolonged sun exposure for several days post treatment
What is the downtime?
No downtime! you should not experience any shedding, prolonged redness, irritation, or inflammation. However, in the immediate hours following the treatment, the skin may look a little flushed. This should subside in approximately 4-6 hours.
Does the treatment hurt?
During the peel portion, you will feel an intense tingle, and “spicy feeling”. But this is a good thing as it will create more circulation and bring more oxygen to the skin. This part is quick and we will apply a cooling and soothing mask immediately after.
Will this cause me to break out?
As this is a deeply exfoliating treatment, it will increase the cell turnover and therefore some breakouts may surface. Ultimately if they pore was clogged, it will have eventually surfaced on it's own, but this treatment will help to minimize the severity of inflamed breakouts.
How close to an event can I have this treatment?
They can have this treatment as soon as the day before an event. We would recommend that if you have reactive skin to try a new treatment far in advance to see how this skin reacts. This way there won’t be any surprises when you want to look their best.
What is a chemical peel?
It is a facial treatment typically using AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) or BHAs (Beta-Hydroxy Acids) to resurface the skin not only on a topical level but also very deep into the skin. Working on a deeper level in the skin with aid in longer lasting results, an increase in cell turnover, more collagen production, and can be excellent to unclog difficult pores.
Is my skin going to peel?
This is a wonderful treatment because you will get significant results without your skin needing to actually peel and/or shed.
Is this treatment safe for women pregnant/breastfeeding?
Yes! This treatment is entirely safe.