Express Red Carpet Peel
Want all the benefits of The Fire & Ice Red Carpet Peel, but don't have the time for the full treatment? Or maybe you are someone that simply wants the results without all the extras!
We know how important it is to take time for self-care and to stay consistent to reach your skin goals. But we also know that it can be hard to find time with our busy lives.
Good news! We have refined your favourite iS Clinical treatment to give you all the same results, but we will get you in and out in 30 minutes!
The Fire & Ice Red Carpet Peel is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. This facial is result-driven and designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, treat problematic skin, reduce fine lines and encourage cellular renewal, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
This is the go-to treatment for celebrities before a red carpet event, hence the red carpet name! With having no downtime, this peel is the perfect way to prep your skin before an event to look your absolute best.
Treatment Cost - $99 (30 Minutes)
Have a little extra time?
Add on a HydroJelly Mask - $20 (15 Minutes)
Ask to add on a FREE Mineral Makeup Touch-Up (15 Minutes)
How do I prepare for my treatment?
- Avoid waxing and laser for 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Discontinue the use of skincare containing retinol, AHA's/BHA's, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide a minimum of 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Please notify us if you are taking any medications that cause photosensitivity.
- Stay hydrated! Make sure you stop the use of any overly drying skin care products prior to your appointment as this will reduce any irritation.
- If you are currently taking Accutane, you cannot have this treatment until 6 months after you stop taking this medication.
What are the benefits?
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths texture and uneven skin
- Provides long lasting, deep exfoliation
- Helps to reduce acne scars
- Helps to unclog congested pores
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Provides powerful hydration
- No downtime! This means you should not experience any shedding, prolonged redness, irritation, or inflammation. However, in the immediate hours following the treatment, the skin may look a little flushed. This should subside in approximately 4-6 hours.
What should I avoid post treatment?
- Wear a minimum strength of SPF 20 sunscreen daily
- Avoid abrasive exfoliants for at least 5 days post treatment
- Avoid using products containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) for three days post treatment
- As your skin has been newly resurfaced, avoid prolonged sun exposure for several days post treatment
The FIRE of Fire and Ice:
This is an Intensive Resurfacing Masque clinically formulated with key ingredients to address skin health, including glycolic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, vitamin B3, retinol and potent antioxidants. It is likely that you will feel heat and tingling during this part of the facial.
The ICE of Fire and Ice:
The second masque is the ‘Ice’ portion of the treatment. This is a rejuvenating, cool, soothing, and intensively hydrating masque, formulated with the repairing benefits of hyaluronic acid, Japanese green tea extracts, aloe vera gel, licorice extracts, rosemary extracts and grape seed extracts. This masque not only cools the initial peel but leaves skin invigorated and glowing.
A range of iS Clinical products after the facial will be applied to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
Is this treatment safe for women pregnant/breastfeeding?
Yes! This treatment is entirely safe. In fact, the entire iS Clinical line is pregnancy safe.