This treatment creates the look of added volume and fullness by combing the brow hairs over sparse areas and often upwards resulting in feathery and fluffy eyebrows that have a very styled and groomed appearance.
This treatment can last up to 6 weeks.
Brow Lamination - $85
Brow Lamination & Wax - $100
Brow Lamination + Wax & Tint - $118
How do I prepare for my treatment?
- Avoid waxing and laser for 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Do not trim your brows at least 1 month prior. If your brows are cut blunt then we will not be able to achieve
- Discontinue the use of skincare containing retinol, AHA's/BHA's, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide a minimum of 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Please notify us if you are taking any medications that cause photosensitivity.
- If you are currently taking Accutane, you cannot have this treatment until 6 months after you stop taking this medication.
- Do not rub or move the placement of the hairs for at least the first day. This can affect how the brows set.
- Avoid applying makeup to the eyebrows for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid getting the brows wet for at least 24 hours. This will deactivate the perming solution and the results won’t last.
- You must comb their brows daily or set with gel to style them into place. They do not stay in a frozen position on their own.
- After 24 hours, you must hydrate you brows daily so that they do not become too dry
Who is an ideal candidate?
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow.
- Clients with sparse brows
- Clients who are growing out their brows
- Clients not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Clients with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
Contraindications include but are not limited to:
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Recent Permanent Make up (must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Blood Thinners
- Herpes Simplex
- Pink Eye
- Scar Tissue in the treatment area.
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding