NUDA | Hyaluronic Tanning Face Serum
Please select all options.
Upgrade your skincare routine with our new Hyaluronic Self Tanning Serum! A hydrating and gradual self tanning serum formulated for daily use. Filled with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E, this lightweight serum with a soft and refreshing white tea and aloe vera fragrance will nourish and soothe the skin while providing a radiant and sun-kissed glow.
Made to give you a radiant complexion at all times and a gradual tan, the Hyaluronic Self Tanning Serum will provide you with a deep moisturizing effect in addition to a natural and gradual tan. Plus, even the most sensitive skin will love it!
The Hyaluronic Self Tanning Serum gives your skin all the key benefits you're looking for in a skincare product, plus it's the easiest to apply self tanner! Use it daily as part of your skincare routine.
- Made with 100% natural, non-GMO hyaluronic acid.
- Sweet white tea and aloe vera fragrance.
- Made with natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- 100% vegan and 100% cruelty-free.
- Gluten free, paraben free, sulfate free and alcohol free.
- No mineral oil.
- No transfer to clothing.
- Made in Canada.
How to Use
Follow these steps to achieve a gorgeous natural-looking glow:
- Apply 3 to 5 drops over the face, neck and decolletage daily for a natural looking complexion.
- Use on clean and dry skin.
- Massage evenly into the skin in circular motions.
- Follow with a moisturizer.
- Wash your hands after use.
- The more drops you use, the deeper the tan.
Water, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Propanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Erythrulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.