NUDA | Face Tan Water
Please select all options.
Illuminate and replenish your complexion in an instant with the Face Tan Water! A refreshing, lightweight and clear Face Tan Water, enriched with Aloe Vera, white tea extract, cucumber extract, rosehip extract, chamomile extract and vitamins A, C and E to boost your glow and soften your skin. This translucent mist will offer you a flawless tan while hydrating your skin, even your complexion and reduce redness. This buildable self tanning water suits light to medium skin types.
Made especially for the face, the Face Tan Water will get you that dreamy glow, without clogging your pores or breaking you out. Plus, it’s super refreshing and can be applied in a few seconds only!
The Face Tan Water offers a buildable and gradual tan. Use it twice a week for a long-lasting result, or 3 to 4 times a week for a darker result.
- Develops into 6 hours.
- Made from natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- 100% vegan and 100% cruelty-free.
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and alcohol-free.
- Without mineral oil.
- Non-irritating ingredients.
- Non-sticky and lightweight.
- No transfer on clothing or sheets.
- Watermelon fragrance.
- Made in the USA.
How to Use
Follow these steps to achieve a gorgeous natural-looking glow:
- Exfoliate the skin properly prior to use.
- Use on dry, clean and bare skin.
- Apply all over the face, neck and décolletage in a fast-sweeping motion.
- Allow 6 hours before washing your face to reveal your developed tan.
- Apply it 2–3 times a week.
- Moisturize daily to prolong and maintain your tan.
- To obtain a more gradual tan, add a few drops into a facial moisturizer and use it daily.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin (Plant-derived), Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Chamomillia Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance).