iS Clinical FIRE & ICE Facial Treatment
The iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. This facial is result-driven and designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, treat problematic skin, reduce fine lines and encourage cellular renewal, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
Treatment Duration - 60 mins
Price - $125
What to Expect:
- A Glowing Complexion
- Skin feels tighter and firmer after treatment
- No downtime. This means you should not experience any shedding, prolonged redness, irritation, or inflammation. However, in the immediate hours following the treatment, the skin may look a little flushed. This should subside in approximately 4-6 hours.
What are the Benefits?
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths texture and uneven skin
- Helps to reduce acne scars
- Helps to unclog congested pores
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Provides powerful hydration
Add on a HydroJelly Mask for an additional $20
What is a Hydrojelly Mask?
These Hydrojelly masks are organic and electrolyte infused to help increase skin’s ability to retain moisture and improve overall skin health. The Hydrojelly masks themselves are a delight to experience. As most facial masks neglect the eye and lip areas, the Hydrojelly masks we offer can go over the eyes and lips, amplifying the benefits for the entire face.
The Jelly texture provides extra full hydration and instant cool and soothing effects all at once. They also create a completely silky soft, vacuum-like seal over the skin. This function is the most important! This vacuum-like seal helps increase penetration of active ingredients along with topical serums into the skin.
- Avoid waxing and laser for 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify us if you are taking any medications that cause photosensitivity.
- If you are currently taking Accutane, you cannot have this treatment until 6 months after you stop taking this medication.
The FIRE of Fire and Ice:
This is an Intensive Resurfacing Masque clinically formulated with key ingredients to address skin health, including glycolic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, vitamin B3, retinol and potent antioxidants. It is likely that you will feel heat and tingling during this part of the facial.
The ICE of Fire and Ice:
The second masque is the ‘Ice’ portion of the treatment. This is a rejuvenating, cool, soothing, and intensively hydrating masque, formulated with the repairing benefits of hyaluronic acid, Japanese green tea extracts, aloe vera gel, liquorice extracts, rosemary extracts and grape seed extracts. This masque not only cools the initial peel but leaves skin invigorated and glowing.
A range of iS Clinical products after the facial will be applied to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
- Wear a minimum strength of SPF 20 sunscreen daily
- Avoid abrasive exfoliants for at least 5 days post treatment
- Avoid using products containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) for three days post treatment
- As your skin has been newly resurfaced, avoid prolonged sun exposure for several days post treatment
Book With Us!