No matter your skin concerns, from acne-prone and congested skin, sun-damaged and hyperpigmented skin, dry and dehydrated, or sensitive and inflamed, we will fully customize a facial treatment for you!
If you are wanting to boost your skincare regimen, give your pores a deep cleanse, or maybe you are wanting to start taking care of your skin? This treatment is a perfect way to start!
$99 - Custom Facial Treatment (45 Minutes)
$30 - Add-on HydroJelly Mask
What is the result?
A deeply cleansed, and hydrated complexion, and will have a visible improvement in the skins texture and tone. An overall healthy glow!
What is included in the treatment?
- A full skin assessment and consultation to identify your skin concerns and goals.
- The skin will be double cleansed to remove any impurities to prep the skin for treatment.
- An exfoliant to best suit your skin type and concerns will be applied.
- If needed, extractions will be performed.
- A masque to best suit your skin type and needs will be applied. Option to add-on a hydro jelly mask for an additional ($30)
- You will then receive a relaxing facial massage to aid in deeper product penetration and facial contouring.
- Finishing products like serums, moisturizer, eye cream and lip treatment will be applied to hydrate and protect your skin.
- Complimentary mineral makeup touch-up. (Optional)
Who is the service ideal for?
- For all skin types and skin concerns including sensitive
- Those who are new to having facial treatments done
- Those who want to boost their home regimen
- Excellent for brides to get that pre-wedding glow!
- Teens starting out with a skincare regimen
- Those looking to have for a relaxing treatment
How often can they have this treatment done?
A client can have this treatment done as often as every 4 weeks.
This means that if ANY of the below apply to a client, they are unable to have the treatment done.
- Accutane (We can omit the exfoliation portion)
How to prepare for the appointment:
- Discontinue the use of skincare containing retinol, AHA's/BHA's, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide a minimum of 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Discontinue the use of all exfoliants a minimum of 5 days prior to the appointment.
- Ensure all wounds, cuts, scrapes, abrasions (on the face), or acne lesions are fully healed before the appointment.
- Avoid sun exposure prior to your appointment as a sunburn is a contraindication for this service.
- If they have Botox/Fillers scheduled, they must be done at least 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid facial waxing for at least 7 days prior to the appointment.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 3 days.
- Wear a minimum strength of SPF 20 sunscreen daily.
- Avoid wearing makeup for a minimum of 24 hours.
- We recommend that they change their pillowcase to a clean one when they get home.
- They cannot not use exfoliants or scrubs for a minimum of 2 days post treatment.
- Avoid exercising on the same day of treatment.
What is the downtime?
Is Dermaplaning safe for women pregnant/breastfeeding?
Yes! This treatment is entirely safe.