Time to say goodbye to peach fuzz and dull/dead skin, and time say hello to smooth and radiant skin!
Dermaplaning is the process of gently "shaving" away dead skin and fine facial hair by the means of a sharp, surgical blade. The focus of dermaplaning is to provide a very smooth finish to the skin, and to reveal a clear youthful complexion. After having Dermaplaning done your skincare products will penetrate more effectively and your makeup will apply more flawlessly!
Treatment Cost - $95 (30 Minutes)
Add-on HydroJelly Mask - $20 (Additional 15 Minutes)
Add-on Mini Peel - $20
What is Included in the Treatment?
- The skin will be deeply cleansed twice to remove any impurities to prep the skin for treatment.
- Dermaplaning exfoliation will now be performed.
- If needed, extractions will be performed.
- A masque to best suit your skin type and needs will be applied. (5 mins) *We highly recommend adding on a HydroJelly Mask to your treatment!
- Finishing skincare products will be applied to hydrate and protect your skin.
- Complimentary mineral makeup touch-up. (Optional)
Who is Dermaplaning best suited for?
Dermaplaning is a fantastic treatment for clients experiencing the following:
- Acne Scarring
- Dull Skin
- Dry Skin
- Pigmentation/Sun Damage
- Fine lines
- Texture/Congested Skin
- Those with an excess of fine facial hair
What skin types are not suited for Dermaplaning?
Although Dermaplaning is a suitable service for most skin types, there are some instances where it may not be a suitable option for your skin. For example, clients experiencing active hormonal breakouts, Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, or any other inflammatory disorder of the skin may not be able to receive this treatment. This service could cause further irritation or even spread infection in some cases. For these clients, we recommend consulting our estheticians for alternative facial treatments to help target your concerns.
How often should I have Dermaplaning?
Every 4 to 6 weeks.
Is Dermaplaning safe for women pregnant/breastfeeding?
Yes! This treatment is entirely safe.
Will my hair grow back thicker?
No! Contrary to popular belief, your hair does not come back thicker or darker after Dermaplaning. For the first couple of days as the hair begins to grow back, it will feel slightly velvety in texture. After this transition period, your hair goes back into its normal stage of growth and will feel as it did before you had your service done.