Time to say goodbye to peach fuzz and dull/dead skin, and time say hello to smooth and radiant skin!
Dermaplaning is a service to get a deep exfoliation by gently "shaving" away dead skin and fine facial hair by the means of a sharp, surgical blade.
$95 - Dermaplaning (30 Minutes)
$175 - Botox X Dermaplaning Facial (60 Minutes)
$20 - Add-on HydroJelly Mask
What is the result?
The focus of dermaplaning is to provide a very smooth finish to the skin, and to reveal a clear youthful complexion. The client will get a huge reduction in texture, a brighter complexion, fine lines and wrinkles will be softened and their skincare products will penetrate more easily.
What is included in the treatment?
- Skin assessment
- Double cleanse
- Dermaplaning exfoliation
- Option to add-on a hydro jelly mask for an additional ($20)
- Finishing products like serums, moisturizer, eye cream and lip treatment
- Optional complimentary mineral makeup touch up
Who is the service ideal for?
Dermaplaning is a fantastic treatment for those experiencing the following:
- Acne Scarring
- Dull Skin
- Dry Skin
- Pigmentation/Sun Damage
- Fine lines
- Texture/Congested Skin
- Those with an excess of fine facial hair
How often can they have this treatment done?
You may have this treatment done as often as every 4 weeks.
This treatment may not be for you if any of the following apply:
- Active breakouts or open lesions
- Eczema/psoriasis (In the area to be treated)
- Rosacea/highly sensitive skin
- Accutane (Must be off 6 months)
- Any inflammatory disorder
How to prepare for the appointment:
- Discontinue the use of skincare containing retinol, AHA's/BHA's, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide a minimum of 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Discontinue the use of all exfoliants a minimum of 5 days prior to the appointment.
- Ensure all wounds, cuts, scrapes, abrasions (on the face), or acne lesions are fully healed before the appointment.
- Avoid sun exposure prior to your appointment as a sunburn is a contraindication for this service.
- If you have Botox/Fillers scheduled, they must be done at least 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid facial waxing for at least 7 days prior to the appointment.
- If you are currently taking Accutane, you cannot have this treatment until 6 months after you discontinue use.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 3 days.
- Wear a minimum strength of SPF 20 sunscreen daily.
- Avoid wearing makeup for a minimum of 24 hours.
- We recommend that they change their pillowcase to a clean one when they get home.
- They cannot not use exfoliants or scrubs for a minimum of 7 days post procedure.
- Avoid extreme heat/sweating for 3 days.
- They cannot use skincare containing retinol for a minimum of 7 days post procedure.
Does it hurt?
Dermaplaning is completely painless!
What is the downtime?
There is very little downtime. The skin can be a little bit pink immediately after the treatment but usually only lasts for a few hours.
How close to an event can I have this treatment?
We recommend having this done within a week of their event. It’s notable to try a new treatment far in advance to see how this skin reacts. This way there won’t be any surprises when you want to look their best.
Will my hair grow back thicker?
No! Contrary to popular belief, the hair does not come back thicker or darker after Dermaplaning. For the first couple of days as the hair begins to grow back, it will feel slightly velvety in texture. After this transition period, the hair goes back into its normal stage of growth and will feel as it did before they had your service done.
Is Dermaplaning safe for women pregnant/breastfeeding?
Yes! This treatment is entirely safe.